[FPSPACE] Speaking of Atlas V

Keith Gottschalk kgottschalk at uwc.ac.za
Thu Sep 18 09:38:34 EDT 2014

>>> On 2014/09/18 , David Portree <dsfportree at hotmail.com> wrote:

" Unless you count grocery delivery as exploration"

A less expensive grocery delivery to LEO & the Moon will be useful, at least until someone bolts on three or four large greenhouse modules.

  Talking of which, after 14 yrs of continuous human occupation in orbit, there is still no washing machine on ISS for dirty laundry? It seems incredible that this also has to wait until ISS mk. 2 is finally agreed upon by some consortium or company...  I only hope I can make it from 68 to 88 yrs old to have any realistic chance of witnessing this!

- Keith