[FPSPACE] Speaking of Atlas V

Robert Pearlman robert at collectspace.com
Wed Sep 17 13:47:17 EDT 2014

ULA took delivery of two more RD-180s in August, and expects three more later this year. Six more are due for delivery in 2015:

http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1408/20rd180delivery/

According to Spaceflight Now, ULA currently has 14 RD-180 engines in its inventory in the United States (including the two delivered in August). That supply is good for about two years, and ULA expects deliveries to continue.

"...the company has emphasized that RD-180 engine deliveries are continuing unabated despite heightened tensions between Wasington and Moscow."

http://www.spacenews.com/article/launch-report/41622ula-takes-delivery-of-two-rd-180-rocket-engines-from-russia

---
Robert Pearlman, Editor
collectSPACE - The Source for Space History & Artifacts
www.collectSPACE.com
Twitter: @robertpearlman | @collectSPACE
Facebook: http://facebook.com/collectSPACE