[FPSPACE] Speaking of Atlas V

Christopher Gorski cpgorski at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:29:11 EDT 2014

Just saw that go out via social media.  Though the word is, BE-4 can be
integrated "about 4 years from now" [Bruno], so that would still be a
schedule slip...

still: better than nothing...  I wonder if that was what Boeing had in
mind, though, and if this more or less means CST-100 won't be the one to
pick up the flag...

Thanks!

--me