[FPSPACE] Pam Am flights to the Moon

Nick Watkins NickWatkins at mykolab.com
Wed Sep 3 12:16:00 EDT 2014

Re: “Did Pan Am ever formally abandon its hopes of Moon flights” it looks as if it was still at least notionally signed up in 1989, see

http://articles.mcall.com/1989-07-22/news/2707027_1_bus-trips-commercial-space-travel-moon-s-surface

http://www.airspacemag.com/not-categorized/space-tourisms-first-small-steps-20428780/?no-ist

But re Pan/Pam, the name has lived on in the  famous Aussie cabaret act, Pam Ann  …