[FPSPACE] excaliber almaz lawsuit filed in houston against art dula

Joanne Gabrynowicz jgabryno at olemiss.edu
Fri Nov 14 19:34:49 EST 2014

This is the second law suit brought by an investor against Dula, Excaliber and others (7 Defendants). The first one was filed in the same Texas county court as this one in September of 2012 and settled earlier this year. The amount at issue was considerably less, $300,000 but the causes of action were nearly identical. They included negligence, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and, breach of contract. The nature of the complaints and factual allegations were substantially similar although the first suit focused on an asteroid mining investment. The second suit appears to be alleging conversion of funds, which was not part of the first suit.

Prof. Joanne Irene Gabrynowicz, Emerita
Editor-in-Chief Emerita, Journal of Space Law
Visiting Professor, Beijing Institute of Technology School of Law
jgabryno at olemiss.edu<mailto:jgabryno at olemiss.edu>
http://joannegabrynowicz.com