[FPSPACE] Here's a question

Nick Watkins NickWatkins at mykolab.com
Fri Nov 14 12:27:34 EST 2014

You are of course right, I was being ironic.

But to be more serious, is it also the first ever space programme to be “privatised”, in the sense that any launch needs a paying stakeholder (with the ISS programme countries, the military and space tourists etc all counting as such) ? If so it has been a very instructive controlled experiment on who is really prepared to pay for space, and what they will pay for, and what they won’t.