[FPSPACE] Here's a question

jameseoberg at comcast.net jameseoberg at comcast.net
Fri Nov 14 11:55:26 EST 2014

Not a valid analogy, Nick.

Aside from the respectable Spektr and Integral observatories, Russia's beyond-LEO space program has been reduced by design, and when missions were attempted, has failed utterly due to lost capabilities. Rosy predictions in recent years have all been delayed, they can't even launch an upgraded FGB-class module to the ISS. Regular replacements of program heads by "another general" to enforce discipline and quality have apparently had little effect. We miss them, this is not a healthy situation for world cosmonautics.