[FPSPACE] Here's a question

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Fri Nov 14 10:52:56 EST 2014

Thanks Anatoly for this information.

I am going to exclude Mars and Venus Express because those were ESA
payloads.  I was thinking more along the lines of all-Russian built and
launched..payloads and launchers together.  For a Russian-controlled mission
aim.

So there was Integral and Spektr-R.

Let me contemplate about this further.

  _____