[FPSPACE] Here's a question

Anatoly Zak agzak at optonline.net
Fri Nov 14 10:32:45 EST 2014

Peter, ³I will bite,² since it is an easy question: Russia lost Phobos-Grunt
in 2011, but successfully launched Mars Express and Venus Express for ESA in
mid 2000s. They also launched Integral and Spektr-R astrophysics satellites
which are deep-space missions in some respects.

Anatoly Zak
http://www.RussianSpaceWeb.com