[FPSPACE] Philae Lander Historic Touchdown on Rosetta Comet

Christopher Gorski cpgorski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:38:39 EST 2014

Was it the pyros failing?  If it was I'd guess design flaw in whatever was
supposed to warm them up.

I got the impression early on that they were only to fire when all three
legs registered landing, and due to the instability of the landing it may
not have armed the harpoons...  That may have been incorrect or obsolete
information though; I'm in the office and only catching the updates when I
have a moment.

--Christopher Gorski

A good value for your money, though:  Twice the landings, same low price!