[FPSPACE] news report about future South African satellite

Gunter Krebs gunter.krebs at skyrocket.de
Tue Nov 11 04:40:56 EST 2014

Has this satellite also a South African name? Currently it is only known
under the Russian designation "Kondor-E".

Is the satellite completely owned by South Africa or is this joint
ownership with Russia or is Russia the woner and South Africa owns only the
data products?

- Gunter
 http://space.skyrocket.de