[FPSPACE] Update on Antares launch failure..

Christopher Gorski cpgorski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 11:46:09 EST 2014

I've heard the rumor that the replacement was supposed to be an Energomash
engine, maybe RD-193... anybody heard if there's any truth to that?  It
would (hopefully) solve the technical problem of rockets going kablooey
right after launch, but it seems like there are a lot of political problems
that would remain... not sure there's much in the way of viable drop-in
replacements though.

--me