[FPSPACE] Bounce action notification

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 16:58:02 EST 2014

Folks,

We have experienced a lot of Bounce Notifications which means that the
server has made multiple attempts to deliver postings to the list
membership and those attempts have failed.  When too many bounces occur,
the member account is blocked and those accounts receive a notice to
that effect.  Greg, our system administrator is aware of the problem,
but in the meantime, I have gone in and unblocked every account,
including those associated with this current problem, as well as
previous ones (no longer active, etc.). That is a temporary solution.
If the bounces do not resume, then we have "fixed" the problem.  I will
watch as see what happens.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dave