[FPSPACE] Bounce action notification

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 15:32:09 EST 2014

Folks,

Our system administrator is aware of this Bounce problem, but it looks
like I am going to have to go in and unlock every account manually.  It
is pretty straight forward, but it will take time. Hopefully I will have
it done later this evening.  In the meantime, you can check the Archives
at http://www.friends-partners.org/pipermail/fpspace to see if you have
missed anything.

Dave