[FPSPACE] Spaceflight is a dangerous business

Dominic Phelan dominic_phelan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:33:23 EDT 2014

Although I do have some respect for those passengers with a proven track record when it comes to an interest in spaceflight (Tom Hanks, James Cameron, Richard Branson and yourself Robert), I'm afraid Virgin's courting of the VIP market might actually have harmed space tourism in the short-term. I can't wait to see how many of those 800 have their reservations cancelled by their PR companies...