[FPSPACE] Spaceflight is a dangerous business

Dominic Phelan dominic_phelan at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:38:45 EDT 2014

I'm just glad this "accident waiting to happen" took place during a test flight. Apart from the fact that the design is now showing itself to be fundamentally flawed - changing the rocket fuel this late smacks of desperation - a later crash would only have killed six passengers who naively believed their celebrity status protected them from the realities of spaceflight.

Dominic