[FPSPACE] The RAMOS (Russian-American Observation Satellites) Program

Drew LePage ajlepage at visidyne.com
Sat Jun 21 18:51:54 EDT 2014

 From about 1994 until its cancellation in 2004, I had the privilege of
being a member of the US science team on the cooperative RAMOS
(Russian-American Observation Satellites) program.Amazingly, with the
exception of a tiny handful of policy-oriented (and usually very brief)
summaries published in obscure journals and scholarly papers by a few
foreign-policy experts, there has never been a history written about
this groundbreaking cooperative Russian-American space program.In
today's post on Drew Ex Machina, I am taking the first step towards
correcting this oversight.

http://www.drewexmachina.com/2014/06/21/ramos-the-russian-american-observation-satellites/

Drew LePage