[FPSPACE] Elon Musk Wants the Military to Let SpaceX Launch Satellites

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:05:20 EDT 2014

Chris:
Why should what I write about SpaceX be any different from anything else I write? I mean, if you enjoyed past work, why is this different? I know why, I think - Elon Musk is your hero. That's fine. But don't call what I write "inflammatory and unsupported." That's your own bias talking.

David S. F. Portree
author and stuff

Email:
dsfportree at hotmail.com