[FPSPACE] Question about Zond circumlunar series

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Wed Oct 16 09:11:36 EDT 2013

Greetings everyone.

Here is a question set that I hope that someone can respond to.

Namely:

Did all the Zonds have fully-functional full-scale life-support systems on
board?

For Zond 4?  Zond 5?  Zond 6?  Zond 7?  Zond 8?

Let me know.

I know that they had to have some sort of life-support system operational,
as they had live organisms on board that returned safely.  What I would like
to know if they had man-rated life-support systems that were fully
functional on (any of) these flights.  If they did, which flights?

Your commentaries welcomed.

Thanks in advance.