[FPSPACE] Plot question about "Gravity"

Robert Reeves reeves10 at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 13 14:23:14 EDT 2013

Hello,

My wife and I saw "Gravity" in IMAX 3D yesterday.  Awesome visuals if you suspent space flight reality <G>!  Still a good movie!
Since we both know someone who has flown the Soyuz twice, she was full of questions about the Russian craft, and thus I missed a plot point in the movie regarting the Chinese space station.
Could someone who has seen the movie raise their hand so I can ask a question off-list as to not throw out a spoiler to those who have not seen the movie?
Thanks.

Robert Reeves
Planet 26591    Husband of Planet 26592
San Antonio, Texas