[FPSPACE] FW: [CubeSat] PocketQubes - Cheaper than a Cubesat

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Fri Oct 4 13:33:19 EDT 2013

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 18:04:59 -0700
From: tom at pocketqubeshop.com
To: talk at spacegeneration.org; cubesat at cubesat.org; qb50 at vki.ac.be
Subject: [CubeSat] PocketQubes - Cheaper than a Cubesat

Hi Cubesat friends,
I thought I would let you know about the opportunities available on the PocketQube form factor. PocketQubes are smaller at 5 cm3 and like Cubesat were proposed by Prof Bob Twiggs. The first 4 Qubes are launching on a Dnepr-1 in November and we want to facilitate many more.
Our Kickstarter is now live and we have COTS structures/3D Printed Models/T-Shirts available as rewards. We would really appreciate a little support.
Many ThanksTom

Tom Walkinshaw, Foundertom at pocketqubeshop.com
+44 (0) 7784858329
www.pocketqubeshop.com @pocketqubeshop
CHECK OUT OUR KICKSTARTER: GET YOUR : T-SHIRT : MODEL : STRUCTURE - TODAY
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
[PocketQube Shop]