[FPSPACE] Fwd: Второе издание дневников Н.П.Каманина

James Oberg jameseoberg at comcast.net
Fri Oct 4 06:45:21 EDT 2013

Dear Jakob:

The detail I hope to learn someday is Kamanin's role [if any]
in the photo forgeries which removed Nelyubov and other failed candidates
from group photographs. I suspect Kamanin as the 'most likely' author of this
policy, but I am puzzled by lack of any mention in his diaries. Please keep an eye open
for that one historical question. Spasibo!!

Jim O