[FPSPACE] Второе издание дневников Н.П.Каманина

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 17:36:23 EDT 2013

John,

You can get a general idea of the content of anything in Russian
(Cyrillic) by using one of the online language translators.  The results
for Russian leave much to be desired, but the following is the result
using the Google translator at: http://translate.google.com.

Dave

    /The second edition of the diaries
    <http://novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/news/13714/>/
    /N.P.Kamanina28.09.2013 <http://novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/news/13714/>
    second/
    /publication of the diaries N.P.Kamanina/
    /Was published the second edition of the diary of General
    N.P.Kamanina "Hidden/
    /space. "/
    /The first edition of 1995-2001 years. has long been a rarity./
    /The second edition was published by publishing house "RTSoft" in
    two volumes./
    //
    /For all inquiries please contact the publisher "RTSoft"/
    /(Kosmos at rtsoft.msk.ru; (495) 742-6843)/
    /or to the editor of the magazine "News of Cosmonautics"/
    /(Nk at novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru, (499) 912-8402). Go/
    /Pages on <http://novosti-kosmonavtiki.ru/news/13714/> news./