[FPSPACE] Photographs of Almaz from which museum ???

David Lee Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 09:13:56 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

An acquaintance posted some photographs online which include an Almaz VA capsule that I don't believe I have ever seen before. He thinks he took these at NPO Energomash, but he's not 100% sure. If anyone here can positively identify the location of this museum, I would greatly appreciate you contacting me!

Here is the link to his Facebook photo album:

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.132291503543223.22169.100002871222927&type=3

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman

549 Caribou Road
Asheville, NC 28803