[FPSPACE] Salyut 1 Photo

David Lee Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 22:56:49 EDT 2013

Hello FPSpace!

While searching for information on a few Almaz RRV related questions, I happened upon this photograph of Salyut 1 in orbit taken by the crew of Soyuz 10.

http://fpvestnik.ru/wp-content/uploads/image0014.jpg

It's totally new to me, and is a pretty exciting antique! It's included in this online article: http://fpvestnik.ru/kosmos-rossii/kratkaya-antologiya-istorii-bortovykh-foto-i-kinosjomok-na-puti-poznaniya-vselennojj-sbornik-3/

Now if I could only find a photograph of Almaz in orbit, and/or a TKS on a Proton I'd be extremely excited!

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman
549 Caribou Road
Asheville, NC  28803