[FPSPACE] question: Does Sokol suit really have provision fo opening for urination?

David Lee Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 19:23:58 EDT 2013

Hi Jim-O,

I have gone over this suit and it's predecessor mapping every minute detail for my technical history, and I never saw anything to suggest this exist. If it does, it's pretty well hidden.

Leroy Chiao would know for certain, but I'll be REALLY surprised if this turn up to be true.

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman
549 Caribou Road
Asheville, NC  28803