[FPSPACE] need personal comments on comfort of Sokol suit

JBC Gmail jbcharle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 09:24:19 EST 2013

I have asked Mike Barratt this question a few months ago. He was exercised about the lost leisure time during the shortened transit. After 2+ years of non-stop training including travel, it was nice to have a couple of days to relax and sight-see before commencing the next 6-month marathon. But he didn't specifically answer the Sokol comfort question.

Sent from my iPad