[FPSPACE] Fwd: update on Mars-500 results

James Oberg jameseoberg at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 10:54:40 EST 2013

Ben is correct, the trans-Mars cruise phase will be overloaded with activities.

I modified a chapter from my 1982 Mars book for a new edition [yet to appear], here's the draft:
http://www.jamesoberg.com/2004marsconquest2.html

I also wrote a shorter version for ad astra but the link from my home page is broken -- will fix.

Jim