[FPSPACE] DPRK update

Morris Jones morrisjones at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:17:51 EST 2012

>From Yonhap, ROK news agency:  WASHINGTON, Nov. 26 (Yonhap) -- The U.S. government said Monday that it has no "new" information on North Korea's possible preparations for another long-range rocket launch.

   "We don't have anything new at the moment," State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said at a press briefing. "We've seen the same rumblings and press reportings that you've seen."

     Her comments were Washington's first formal response to a series of media reports that North Korea appears to be gearing up for a missile test.
  Morris Jones, Sydney