[FPSPACE] Need help with identity of Almaz VA location.

David Lee Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Thu Dec 20 16:31:42 EST 2012

FPSpacers,

I've found an interesting photo of an Almaz RRV which I can't identify.
At first I thought this was the capsule stored at Khrunichev (due to
its missing OSKR Visor and Cable Interface covers, as well as the
similar display stand), but neither that capsule nor the capsule at MAI
have the temperature sensitive markers on the exterior of the Crew
portion of the capsule. The fact that it appears to have the Life
Support System intact makes this a VERY interesting capsule.

Does anyone recognize the interior of this building?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8078/8292409476_1b52746cc8.jpg

Best Wishes, and Happy Holidays!

David L. Rickman
549 Caribou Road