[FPSPACE] FPSpace?

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Thu Dec 13 20:13:41 EST 2012

Folks,

Looks like Greg has been able to fix the recent FPSpace server problem.
There are two recent messages out there showing that we are "back on the
air".  If any of you have attempted postings prior to today, it looks
like those are gone, so if you could resubmit them we would all
appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

In the meantime, have a happy an a merry for the upcoming holidays.

Dave