[FPSPACE] What's in a name ?????

Phillip Clark phillipclark at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 22 10:12:42 EDT 2012

Probably the reason that the Russians do not comment is that they use the correct names.   And therefore Russian writers always use the correct names.

It is only stupid westerners who believe that "if NASA says it's true then it must be true".

Such people are not worth considering seriously.

Phillip Clark