[FPSPACE] What's in a name ?????

John jbcharle at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 09:41:21 EDT 2012

Kees, I agree with you. Reading these ongoing diatribes defending Russian nomenclature that even the Russians don't defend reminds me of the quote attributed to Henry Kissinger and many others: "The reason that academic politics are so vicious is that the stakes are so small."

JBC
Sent from my iPhone.
Please forgive typos.