[FPSPACE] Progress M-15M

John jbcharle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:43:23 EDT 2012

Even if the Russians do it themselves, that doesn't make it right? Oh well, everybody has to be offended by something.

As for me, it is hearing the press refer to the latest launch as "a Soyuz TMA-2M spacecraft". As if the vehicle-specific designator is the name of a series, like "280ZX" or "XB-70".

JBC
Sent from my iPhone.
Please forgive typos.