[FPSPACE] Dennis Newkirk

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:56:13 EDT 2012

This is a shock. I'm so sorry for his family and many friends.
Dennis' ALMANAC helped inspire my MIR HARDWARE HERITAGE (NASA, 1995).
Incidentally, I always had the idea that he was older. Knowing he was 28 when he published his ALMANAC increases my respect for him.

David S. F. Portree

dsfportree at hotmail.com
dportree at usgs.gov

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/beyondapollo/