[FPSPACE] Dennis Newkirk

Charles Vick cpvick at globalsecurity.org
Thu Apr 19 10:51:26 EDT 2012

It is indeed sad to hear of Dennis's passing.

I remember so well that he made it to Moscow FPSpace tour only to get too
sick to say and had to return.  He tried

Let all remember that life is far too short so hug your love ones for we are
all here but for a very short period of time.

Peace be with Dennis in the Lord's ship of State

Peace for the love ones still with us all.

cpvick