[FPSPACE] Fate of the DPRK rocket scientists

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Thu Apr 12 23:00:27 EDT 2012

When the NK soccer team lost in the World Cup in 2010 there was talk of the players being reeducated when they got home. So I swould hate to think what a public rocket failure might mean. How many more years before this failed experiment just falls apart? Larry ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Windows Live Hotmail