[FPSPACE] What's in a name ?????

Kees van den Berg bergcvd at zonnet.nl
Sun Apr 22 03:53:37 EDT 2012

Aleksandr Yuriyevich Kaleri was born in 1956. This is his formal name, but everybody call him: Sasha Kaleri.  Is this Sasha another man? NO !!!
Simply: Aleksandr Yuriyevich Kaleri  AKA Sasha Kaleri. So we write: Aleksandr "Sasha"  Yuriyevich Kaleri.

Russia's Progress M-14M has undocked from the International Space Station..... Others say:  Russia's Progress 46P has undocked from the  ISS. Other vehicle, other station? NO !!!
Simply: Progress M-14M AKA 46P. So we write: Progress M-14M / 46P and the International Space Station = ISS

That's all. Stop the silly discussion about designations.

In reference to: Progress M-14M / 46P made way for the Progress M-15M/47P.
Is there anybody out there who does not understand this?

Come on fpspacers behave like grown up and stop a childish game.