[FPSPACE] upcouming programs on Discovery science ( UK )

Charles Vick cpvick at globalsecurity.org
Thu Mar 31 17:27:16 EDT 2011

CIA has not and will not declassify event reports on December 1968 though
they acknowledge the reports existence on it and other events and the
suggested cosmonauts death report to the white house circa 1967 does not
exist in the community period. I guess it is believe what lies one wishes to
believe rather like other previously existing authoritarian regimes.  Maybe
that is why NPR is losing funding as it stands now unfortunate for the
classical music stations nationally. The now long standing characteristic to
ignore analyst schooled in the real history screams loudly about the loss of
the CRS studies of about every five years to keep the records straight in
spite of NASA trying to fill the gap. Frankly disgusting to me when Jim
Oberg should be on NBC laying out the reality refuting the clowns  but I
have long since given up trying.