[FPSPACE] upcouming programs on Discovery science ( UK )

Robert Law robert_law at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 14:27:01 EDT 2011

The discovery science  channel , available satellite and cable in the UK  is doing 2 programs for the up coming Gagarin anniversary   , April 11 and 12  at 8pm BST unfortunately  the usual negativity and sensationalism  ,   the first program  -

The Gagarin Conspiracy

asks wither Gagarin was the first man in space, top secret CIA reports , archived Kremlin reports ??    claim  test pilot Vladimir Ilyushin    was the first .

Cosmonaut Crash Landing

very topical at the moment !    a close look at the life and death of Vladimir Komarov

I do hope the BBC  could do a proper tribute program for Yuri Gagarin ?

for any one in  Scotland   I will giving a talk at ASTRA about Yuri Gagarin on Monday  night coming 7.30pm  in the Ogilvy centre  rose street Glasgow   , and on the 12th April we will all be meeting up in the bon o' cord in north street to celebrate Yuri Gagarin's historic flight

Robert Law

Dundee

Scotland