[FPSPACE] Komarov's Death (Gagarin Reaction) -- Sensational New (?) Revelations?

Geert Sassen geertsassen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:39:00 EDT 2011

I suspect that if either Gagarin or Komarov were trying to stop the Soyuz 1
launch, words would have reached Kamanin, and we would have learned so from
his diary's.

Also, it just seems illogical, all indications are that Gagarin did indeed
fight his way back to flight status, he wanted to go back into space more
then anything else, so he wouldn't start any action which might endanger his
flight-status.. Komarov is mentioned to be sombre and moody several days
prior to launch, but on launch-day he is stated to be enthusiastic and ready
to go, which seems more or less in line with the type of people they were..

--
Geert Sassen
http://www.facebook.com/geert.sassen