[FPSPACE] Interesting Almaz Capsule in Evpatoria

Nicolas PILLET nikolai39 at hotmail.fr
Thu Mar 17 10:21:49 EDT 2011

Wooww ! What a wonderful picture ! I don't find the thread in the forum where it was posted.

I've investigated the "Centre for Management and Testing of Space Resources" on Google Earth (search for "Витино, Украина"), and there is a lot of ground pictures, but I didn't found anything which looks like that.

Thanks for sharing your discovery ! ;-)

Nicolas Pillet