[FPSPACE] Shame on you FPSPACE-ers

Nicolas PILLET nikolai39 at hotmail.fr
Thu Mar 17 09:46:29 EDT 2011

I am a nuclear operational engineer. If I did the same job in Fukushima, I would be the very guy trying to avoid a disaster. Be sure that I am particularly concerned by the events there.
But FPSpace is simply not intended to share sadness on world tragedies. Last year, earthquake in Haiti made 300 000 deads. You hadn't made any remark then, why ?

Nicolas Pillet