[FPSPACE] Rocket fence

davidlrickman at aol.com davidlrickman at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 23:31:06 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

Regarding the LK located among the artifacts at the RKK Energia "Center
for Technology Development ...": I was fortunate enough to have a
colleague who was able to take several dozen detailed photos of this
LK. With these photos I have been able to verify that this LK is in
fact the same LK which was previously displayed at KKKMT. The exterior
has been painted, a few minor items are now missing, and the hinge on
one of the protective flaps covering the nozzle of the RD-858 engine
was damaged in the move - but a number of scratches, dings, and stains
identify it as the same LK formerly displayed at the Korolev School.

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman