[FPSPACE] Contact info for Helen Sharman??

cmvdberg at planet.nl cmvdberg at planet.nl
Wed Mar 9 04:16:56 EST 2011

Hello Friends.

I am writing my autobiography.   That what I wrote thusfar can be obtained by loggin in on  www.chrisvandenberg.com  You can find a paragraph in which I gave attention to the mission of Helen Sharman. I was in Russia ans Kazakhstan during her mission.

So log in on that www.chrisvandenberg.com

All the best,

Chris