[FPSPACE] Contact info for Helen Sharman??

James Woolley james.woolley at endemoluk.com
Mon Mar 7 12:27:20 EST 2011

Hello, I came across your email address on the internet and I am
wondering if you might be able to help me in getting in contact with
Helen Sharman.

I am one of the researchers for the ITV1 show 'Odd One in', which is a
line-up based game show where teams attempt to guess someone from the
line-up. We had the idea to have a 'which of our line-up' is an
astronaut round, and Helens name was passed around the office.

If you had any details of how I might be able to get in touch to pitch
the idea to her that would be great and really appreciated.

Thanks very much,

James Woolley.

James Woolley

Junior Researcher

ITV 1's 'Odd One In'

Zeppotron Ltd (an Endemol company)| Shepherds Building Central|
Charecroft way| London W14 0EE

Tel: 020 8222 4070 | Mob: 07785 103709