[FPSPACE] Written message to Gagarin at Vostok ingress on pad?

David R. Woods drwoods at stny.rr.com
Sat Feb 26 22:14:47 EST 2011

Jim,

That picture is a still from documentary film taken at the launch site.
You can see it at about the 1 min 25 sec mark in
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2C1FkPz5vU&feature=player_embedded#at=86.
Unfortunately, clarity in the video is not much better than in the
still, so I doubt that we will get to see what it really says.

Dave