[FPSPACE] Climate Alarm Denial to benefit NASA?

Paolo Ulivi pao.ulivi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:08:00 EST 2011

it is a myth that there is no scientific consensus that global warning is
man-made.
this famous letter to Science is the last word on the subject (from my point
of view)
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/689.full?sid=a6110810-672c-4f9d-8693-33fa98458afb

"there is nothing remotely identified in the recent events that changes the
fundamental conclusions about climate change:

[...]

(ii) Most of the increase in the concentration of these gases over the last
century is due to human activities, especially the burning of fossil fuels
and deforestation.

(iii) Natural causes always play a role in changing Earth's climate, but are
now being overwhelmed by human-induced changes."