[FPSPACE] gagarin

Charles P. Vick cpvick at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:01:19 EST 2011

Jakob,
I am sorry for the grab error. see below

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM, James E Oberg <jameseoberg at comcast.net> wrote:
> Why is the note labeled 'Gagarin' when it has nothing to do with Gagarin?
> MY MISTAKE sorry
>
> “That is an amazing story to be told … that hasn’t been told,” Vick said.
> Factory floor spies, even intelligence-gathering, down-range moles, he said.
>
> I remain fascinated by such claims and frustrated by absence of any
> presented evidence to back them up.
>QUITE TO THE CIONTRARY AS YOU ARE NIOT TRAINED TO RECIOGNIZE IT MUCH LESS ANALIZE IT AND THAT IS OK BUT THE DATA HAS BECOME OVERWELMING ALL THE WAY BACK TO BEFORE SPUTNIK.

> Meanwhile, Vick continues to piece together what U.S. intelligence truly
> knew about the Soviet moon booster enterprise. But what’s been openly
> exposed within Russian circles?
>

> “They have not told the world and their own people all that went on,” Vick
> responded, “with important historic events never revealed or detailed as to
> the hardware, the missions, their intents and other issues.”
>
> That being the case, Vick said the Russian government, industry and its
> military owes the Russian people more of their history.
>
> This gives no credit to the voluminous memoirs and interviews with space
> old-timers that regularly appear in the Russian press, sometimes in
> provincial or foreign publications. A regular search using yandex.ru (and
> even google.com in cyrillic) reaps a bountiful harvest of profound
> historical materials in the Russian language. Very little of this material
> has ever been translated into English, or even summarized.

EXCUSE ME BUT I DO CREDIT THEM FOR AS FAR AS THEY WENT BUT IT NOT THE
FULL STORY AS I WELL KNOW FROM RECORED TRANSCRIBED INTERVIEWS OF THE
ADMINISTRATION OF THE TIME CABINET LEVEL DEPARTMENT WH personnel like
it or not that is a fact. The CIA refused to declassify the document
even in the frace of their former administrators declassified for the
vrecord interviews.