[FPSPACE] Kremlin answer to space disasters -- squelchreportingonthem

David L. Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 11:29:43 EST 2011

Hello FPSpacers!

I don't know if this is the same group of people, but there was similar blog posting where a group entered the facility where the Energia-M is located and posted many photographs of that site.

I can't recall the actual blog address, but many of the photos from that blog can be found here:

http://www.buran-energia.com/energia/energia-photos.php?file_dbt_=27

Best Regards,

David L. Rickman
549 Caribou Road